Dixon Unified’s mission is to close the achievement gap by preparing all students for college and career readiness and success in a global society.
To fulfill our mission we envision a district in which we:
• Plan and act to meet our students’ needs first.
• Engage students in learning through innovative and effective instruction.
• Invest in the growth and development of our staff.
• Support learning through modern technology and safe facilities.
• Ensure on-going, measurable improvement through collaboration.