Citizens Bond Oversight Committee
The Mission of the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee is to Independently review the planning, execution and expenditure of the Measure Q bond proceeds to ensure payments are made only for the modernization and upgrade of DUSD schools; and report conclusions to the public as intended by the bond measure and provisions of the Ed Code.
Dixon Unified School District is currently seeking applicants to serve on the Citizens Bond Oversight Committee. The Oversight Committee serves an important purpose in helping to ensure that the General Obligation Bond revenue created by the passage of Measure Q in November 2016 is spent only on the projects listed in the measure. The Committee also reviews the annual financial and performance audits with respect to bond projects. Providing the public with information related to the expenditure of bond funds is another important function of the Committee.
CBOC Meeting Schedule for 2022
All meetings start at 6:30 PM
- Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 16, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. – Postponed
- Monday, August 15, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. – Postponed
- Monday, November 14, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- Oversight Committee Application
- Dixon USD JKMS CAJ RFP Moving Services Sept 2020
- JKMS Press Release 04/22/2021
- JKMS FAQ 04/21/2021
- James Marta Audit Report June 2020 DRAFT
- James Marta Audit Report June 2019
- James Marta Audit Report June 2018
- James Marta Audit Report June 2017
- Dixon USD General Obligation Bond Election 2016
- CBOC ByLaws
- CBOC Annual Report to June 2019
- CBOC Annual Report to June 2018
- 2019 Interim CBOC Report